Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Best Birthday Celebration EVER!!

So tonight loyal Vera Bradley lovers came out to get the birthday party started early!!  Vera locked us in and we got the party started!!  The specials going on are AWESOME!!  The Vera XL tote for $68 is unbelievable, I was very tempted at getting a bookbag for $48, and the XL duffel is an eye opening $58!!  Plenty of specials to fit everyone's wants and needs. 

But let's not forget we were there to celebrate a birthday, and no birthday is complete without...

Cupcakes!!

When we walked in we were greeted with a prize wheel, everyone with a ticket received one spin, and everyone was a winner.



The prizes were 20% off, 25% off, 30% off, 50% off, and a $25 giftcard.  Can you guess what I got?


I was so excited!!  I screamed and jumped up and down, LOL.  And this was not 50% off one item, this was 50% off your ENTIRE purchase!!  I was like a little kid in a candy store.  My mother received 20% off, so we decided to use my, "golden ticket."




There were so many people in the store, you literally could not move an inch without touching someone.  Everyone was having a good time, visiting and shopping so it was a really great atmosphere. 


This was the checkout line.  The line went from the register, all the way to the door.  My mom and I spent this time shopping, and chatting with other Vera lovers.



It was kind of neat being locked in, people kept walking by and looking in the windows.  You feel like such a VIP when something is closed to the public.


Yes, I got another Hipster, I know, I know, I already have one, but I love this bag so much and my mom got one too!!  We spent a lot of time strategizing how to best use this 50% off, so we decided to stock up on a few things.


Hipster in Baroque, Hipster in Suzani, Hipster in Indigo Pop, Mini Hipster in Suzani
We couldn't believe how much money we saved!!  I'm pretty sure my Mom is a Vera addict now!!  HAHA!!


No party would be complete without party favors!!  This was by far the best gift I've ever gotten from them!!  We each received a cosmetic trio, a cookie (of course), and a coupon for next time.


I think this was the best Vera night of my life!!  I didn't win any of the drawings, but I still left feeling like a winner.  Vera really knows how to throw a party and I highly recommend if you ever get the chance to attend RSVP as soon as you can!!  Until next time...







2 comments:

  1. OMG! I went too! I got a spin at the wheel and got a $25 gift card! Read about it at my blog http://primovera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that wheel was at every event! ^_^

    ReplyDelete