Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Vera!

Yesterday was the special birthday event that was on every Vera-lover's lips. It was a crazy fun time and as you can see from the pictures in the previous post, there was a huge turn out.
Before I get into anything else, I want to thank all the ladies at North Park Mall for throwing such a great event. Everything went so smoothly, and even as the store got super crowded things still seemed completely under control.  There was always someone making sure you had what you wanted and answering questions you may have.

My mom and I were completely overwhelmed with all the goodies. It was hard to decide what to get! Both of us spun and got the 20% discount. She finally decided on the Lindsay reading glasses in Baroque. As much as I wanted to get something that night, I decided to hold out for the last three prints of the fall release (Aug 31).  As we were leaving, we received goodie bags that had a 25% coupon, the cosmetic bag trio, and a cookie. I was super excited to see these prints (Camellia and Ellie Blue) because for awhile I wanted both of them, but never decided what bag to get them in. Now I don't have to wonder anymore! ^_^

Cosmetic bag trio in Camellia (L) and Ellie Blue (R)
Lindsay readers in Baroque
Do you have a memorable or favorite VB event experience? Share it here, I'd love to hear about it!

-S

2 comments:

  1. My daughter and I went to the birthday event and had a great time. We were third in line and received the cosmetic trio and a cookie in our gift bag. We spun the wheel and my daughter got 50% off. She very generously gave that to me and I ended up getting the newly restyled On the Go, in Rhythm and Blues.
    I can't begin to tell you how much I love this bag. In fact, I have a review on the Vera site, under the name Amazing Grace. I've been to several invitation only events the past couple of years with Vera Bradley, and the birthday celebration is my favorite. The giveaways are generous, lots of water bottles to rake home and I always meet the nicest ladies, Vera fans, like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you had a great time as well. Looking forward to any of the new Fall take 2 colors?

    ReplyDelete