Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fall 2012 Launch

So you better belive we were at Vera Bradley on Tuesday for the launch of the first 3 fall colors for 2012.  It was such a blast seeing all the new colors and styles after waiting what seemed like forever!!  Deciding what to get proved to be an impossible task, but we did it!!  Here are some of the goodies we snagged!!



Campus tote in Va Va Bloom
Small Kisslock Wallet in Indigo Pop

After obsessing over this Campus Tote (formally the Pleated Tote) for what seems like months, I finally decided on Va Va Bloom.  This may be a Fall color, but it's so bright and cheerful, I feel like it's going to be a perfect year round bag.  Here's the stock photo from www.verabradley.com

 

I was really in need of a new everyday wallet, (I've been using my All in One Wristlet for too long now) and this little cutie seemed perfect.

Of course I had to snag a few cookies and water.  They are actually pretty good!!  I've only eaten one, I can't bring myself to eat the other one, silly, I know!!

Next week we will post some reviews of all of our new goodies...stay tuned!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment