Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Let's show some love to the Miller bag...

I found myself shopping at my favorite Vera store (surprise, surprise!) in search of a new overnight bag.  I already had a Vera XL tote, but I found myself wanting more.  Don't get me wrong, Vera XL is a great bag, and I got good use out of mine toting it on several trips and to the pool every weekend.  But I felt very limited as to what I could take in my tote when usuing it as an overnight bag.  Enter Miller!!  The helpful sales lady told me it was a very popular choice, and now I understand why!!  I firmly believe the Miller bag is their most versatile bag they've ever designed.  I made my color selection and I went out into the world with my new best friend.


I picked Happy Snails of course!!  This pattern grew on me, and I absolutely fell in love with the snails!!



I immediately packed it up for an overnight trip the next night.  The 6 interior pockets are huge!!  They help keep me organized and when I'm organized, I'm happy!!  For an overnight trip I like using the pockets for a hairbrush, hairspray, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair straightener , perfume, my Kindle, so pretty much anything and everything.  :-)  The pockets extend all the way to the bottom of the bag. 


I save the main compartment for my clothes, pajama's, extra shoes, etc.  There's actually a few videos on YouTube and the amount of stuff that they are able to fit is amazing!!  And the best part...zipper closure!!  I feel it's so much easier to stuff this bag full and zip it up, rather than worry about over filling and stuff falling out in the car or something like that.



The Miller bag has a roomy front pocket that extends to the bottom of the bag.  I usually put my phone and keys in here and I don't have to worry about them falling out.  It's even large enough to fit my Kindle Keyboard.


This bag can be used for so many different things.  I've used it for a laptop bag or when I take my dogs somewhere with me I pack their bowls, food, treats, etc.  Even moms love this bag as a diaper bag.  No matter what your need is, this bag can do it!!  Miller is on the top of my favs list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment