Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I love surprises!!

So today I was pleasantly surprised when I came back from lunch and there was a huge box waiting for me in my chair!!  I knew instantly it was a Vera surprise!



I love how I always feel like I'm opening a present when I receive a Vera package.



I purchased this bag for school, so I'm not really sure how everything is going to fit inside.  I've read several reviews talking about how roomy this bag is.  I was able to put my standard laptop (15 inch) inside, but it was a very snug fit.  I placed my school book in the bag and there is room for other things.  Look for a full review of this bag in the coming weeks.  I was debating about keeping this bag or not, but I do believe I will be keeping this messenger bag!!  We'll see how it goes!!

As far as the shipping and handling is concerned, I feel like Vera takes extra special care of your items that you order.  Everything is packed and wrapped very nicely.  I feel like the shipping time takes FOREVER!!  But it was a week from the time I ordered it, to the time it was sitting on my desk.  The more I think about other retailers I've ordered from, this time seems pretty standard.  Order something of your own?  Send us a pic, we'd love to see it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment