Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wear Vera Bradley...on your nails!!


Every woman likes to coordinate her nail polish with her outfit, and ever since I became OBSESSED with Vera Bradley, I love to match my polish to my favorite patterns.  Inside Stitch dedicated a post to polish, so I decided to show you how you can use the nail polish you already have to create a perfect match.  (I did not have to buy any polish for this post, every bottle is already in my collection)  I've also included a few pictures of patterns I've attempted to paint, and the rest are future projects.

Canyon
 
 

The hardest part is waiting long enough for the design to dry before you apply the top coat.
 
 
Folkloric
 
 
Indigo Pop

 
The dots were actually fairly easy.  I used the tip of a ball point pen to apply each dot.
 
 
Happy Snails
 
 
Summer Cottage

 
Flowers are always tricky, and the center was the hardest part.  I smudged the yellow when applying the top coat, but all in all, I think it came out pretty good.
 
Jazzy Blooms
 
This pattern has so many colors you could pair almost anything with it.
 
Provencal

 
I could not even decide on what kind of design to do for this pattern, so I opted for a solid polish.
 
 
Do you have the perfect nail polish to match your Vera?
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Cute nails! I think the shade matching Indigo Pop was my favorite :>.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too!! I cannot wait to try some of the other ones.

    ReplyDelete